This site is operated by a member of the Jumpman group of companies ("Jumpman") on behalf of Play Gamified Limited.
Irish Wins is a website that is operated by Jumpman Gaming Limited (a company registered in Alderney under registration number 1815) under their UK Gambling Commission and Alderney Gambling Control Commission licences, and which is owned by Play Gamified Limited (for information on company details please contact our support team: email@example.com).
Each of Jumpman Gaming Limited and Play Gamified Limited are controllers in respect of your personal information. Jumpman Gaming Limited is registered with the Data Protection Officer of Guernsey in accordance with the Data Protection (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law, 2011.
Any information that is disclosed in a public area of the website is public information and users should exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information on the website. If you voluntarily disclose information in a public area of the website, such as a message board, that information may be collected and used by a third-party to send you unsolicited messages, advertisements or for other purposes. We do not control the actions of these third parties in public areas of the website. If you disclose information in a public area, you do so at your own risk.
Collection, use and sharing of personal information
Irish Wins will collect your personal information when you register; voluntarily provide it when you use the website; disclose it in a public area of the website; or provide it when you communicate with us. We also collect your personal information by observing how you use our website and services (for example, your gameplay information, or information about the device you use to access the website).
If you register, Irish Wins may use the personal information that it has collected about you for billing purposes, to verify your identity, to administer and manage your account, to process payment information, to provide promotional messages regarding relevant products or services, to personalise your experience when using the website and services and generally to improve our products and services. You can unsubscribe from receiving promotional messages at any time.
Irish Wins may also use your personal information to send out e-mails informing you of technical, service, important account balance information or security issues related to a product or service you requested, confirming you requested a product or service, or providing periodic updates or information relating to the product or service you requested. For so long as you are subscribed to a service, you will not be able to choose to unsubscribe from these mailings, as they are considered an essential part of the service you have chosen.
Irish Wins may occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on its behalf, including without limitation, payment service providers, banks, cloud service providers, third party quality assurance testing providers, threat detection, user authentication and fraud prevention service providers, analytics companies, IT service providers, marketing companies, accountants, auditors, and other professional service providers. Irish Wins will only provide these companies that information which is reasonably required to perform the service, and they will be prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
Irish Wins will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you against appropriate third party databases. By accepting our terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered credit reference agency which may keep a record of that information. This is done only to confirm your identity. A credit check is not performed and your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with data protection legislation.
Irish Wins may disclose your personal information to the UK Gambling Commission or the Alderney Gambling Control Commission or if otherwise required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process or any regulatory or governmental request. Irish Wins may also disclose your personal information where necessary to protect and defend the rights or property of Irish Wins; enforce the terms and conditions; act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Irish Wins employees, users of the website, or members of the public.
Irish Wins may disclose your personal information to any member of the group of companies of Jumpman Gaming Limited and/or Play Gamified Limited, which means with regards to Jumpman Gaming Limited, the companies listed here (the "Jumpman Group"); and with regards to Play Gamified Limited, please contact customer support for more information.
Irish Wins may share some or all of your personal information in connection with or during negotiation of any potential sale or investment in any of the companies in the Jumpman Group or companies associated with Play Gamified Limited or corporate transaction (e.g. a sale of a substantial part of our respective businesses, merger, financing, restructuring, consolidation, acquisition, corporate divestiture, dissolution transaction, or other proceeding involving the sale, transfer, divestiture or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets). In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, your personal information may also be transferred as a business asset.
In the event that Play Gamified Limited procures the services of a company other than Jumpman Gaming Limited to provide gambling services through the website, your personal information may be shared with that third party.
The types of data we collect
- Account details: first name, last name, full address, DOB, gender, mobile number, email address.
- Proof of age and identity - identification will be required to process your first withdrawal with us. The documents typically required are: 1). A valid piece of ID such as a driving license or passport, 2). A recent utility bill or bank statement dated within the last 3 months, 3). We may ask for any additional documents to verify your identity at our sole discretion, such as front and back of registered card. If requested, please block out the middle 8 digits and CVV number displayed on the back of the card.
- General gaming and account transactions: wagers, wins, deposits, withdrawals, account balance, bonuses, login history.
- Payment information: We will store your payment information such as; credit/debit card, PayPal account, Pay by Mobile information, PaySafe Card.
- Device information: IP address, browser, device type, operating system used.
- Communications you have with us, via email, Facebook and live chat.
How we keep your data secure
We implement various measures to ensure you data is secure. Your data is handled securely via encryption, firewalls, and access control policies. Third party security audits are conducted to ensure Jumpman Gaming comply with standards set in ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
Legal bases for processing
- Where you have given us consent. Irish Wins collects, uses and shares your personal information for the purpose of marketing to you, where you have given us consent to do so. At any time you can easily withdraw your consent to us marketing to you by emailing Irish Wins at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the email or other communication that you receive from us. Please remember that even if you unsubscribe from our marketing mailing list, Irish Wins may continue to send you service-related updates and notifications.
- Where the processing is necessary for the performance of your contract with us. Irish Wins collects, uses and shares your personal information where such information is essential in order to set up, manage and operate your account, verify your identity, and process payments to and from you and generally to provide the services to you. You are under no obligation to provide such personal information to Irish Wins. However, you might not be able to use access and/or use some or part of the services if you choose to withhold personal information that is required for those services.
- Where the processing is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations. In some circumstances, Irish Wins is legally required to collect, use and share your personal information. For example, in connection with the prevention, detection or investigation of a crime or fraud, or where Irish Wins is obliged to do so by the terms of the licence issued to Jumpman Gaming Limited by the UK Gambling Commission and/or the Alderney Gambling Control Commission. Where Irish Wins processes your personal information in order to comply with our legal obligations, Irish Wins may need to retain such information, even after you have closed your account, in order to demonstrate that Irish Wins has complied with those legal obligations.
- Where the processing is necessary for a task carried out in the public interest. Irish Wins collects, uses and shares your personal information where such processing is necessary for the purposes of the prevention or detection of an unlawful act, or is necessary for the exercise of a protective function (such as protecting members of the public against dishonesty or other improper conduct). Irish Wins may rely on this as a legal basis for processing and/or sharing 'special categories' of data, or data relating to criminal convictions or offences.
- Where we have legitimate interests in the processing. Irish Wins collects, uses and shares your personal information where such processing is necessary for legitimate business interests, unless Irish Wins determines that those interests are overridden by your interests or your fundamental rights and freedoms. By way of example, Irish Wins has determined that it has legitimate interests in delivering personalised content to you and in generally improving the website. You have the right to object to our use of your personal information in circumstances where it is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests. However, you should note that Irish Wins may continue to process your personal information, despite your objection, where there are compelling legitimate grounds to do so, or where Irish Wins needs to process your personal information in connection with any legal claims.
Where Irish Wins transfers personal information from the EEA to other countries in which applicable laws do not offer the same level of data privacy protection as in your home country, Irish Wins takes measures to provide an appropriate level of data privacy protection.
For example, Irish Wins uses approved contractual clauses, intragroup agreements and other measures designed to ensure that the recipients of your personal information protect it. Irish Wins takes steps to ensure that the information that Irish Wins collects is processed according to this Privacy Notice and the requirements of the applicable law wherever the data is located.
Making changes to your personal Information using the website
You may use the tools made available on the Irish Wins website to update or remove certain of your personal information. Deleting your personal information may result in you not being able to access some areas of the Irish Wins website and/or services to which you have subscribed. Irish Wins will not provide a refund for any prepaid service which is inaccessible to you because of the deletion of your personal information. Irish Wins may, however, still retain your personal information to resolve disputes, to enforce our terms and conditions, and to comply with any and all technical and legal requirements and constraints related to the security, integrity and operation of the website.
You have a number of rights in respect of your personal information, which are detailed below. Some of these only apply in specific circumstances and are qualified in several respects by exemptions in data protection legislation. Irish Wins will advise you in our response to your request if Irish Wins is relying on any such exemptions.
- Accuracy: Irish Wins will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the personal information collected and used by Irish Wins is accurate, complete and up-to-date to meet the purposes for which it is collected and used. However, you have the right to request correction to your personal information in the event it is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
- Access: You have the right to access your personal information. This includes (a) identification of and access to any or all of your personal information under Irish Wins’s custody or control; (b) an explanation of how that personal information is or has been collected, used or disclosed by Irish Wins; and (c) the names of any individuals and organisations to which your personal information has been disclosed by Irish Wins.
- Erasure: You can request that Irish Wins erases your personal information where there is no compelling reason for Irish Wins to continue processing it.
- Data portability: This right allows you to obtain the personal information that you have provided to Irish Wins with your consent or which was necessary for Irish Wins to provide you with services in a format which enables you to transfer that personal information to another organisation. You may have the right to have your personal information transferred by Irish Wins directly to the other organisation, if it is technically feasible.
- Restriction of processing: You have the right in certain circumstances to request that Irish Wins suspends processing of your personal information. Where Irish Wins agrees to suspend processing of your personal information Irish Wins will still be permitted to store your personal information, but any other processing of this information will require your consent, subject to certain exemptions.
- Objection to processing: You have the right to object to Irish Wins's use of your personal information, where it is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests. However, Irish Wins may continue to process your personal information, despite your objection, where there are compelling legitimate grounds to do so or Irish Wins needs to process your personal information in connection with any legal claims.
- Withdrawal of consent: Where Irish Wins has relied upon your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw that consent.
- Complaints: You also have the right to make a complaint to your local national data supervisory authority.
Any request to exercise your rights in respect of your personal information must be made in writing and provide sufficient detail to identify the personal information and the action being sought.
Irish Wins will respond to written requests within thirty (30) days of receiving such request. Irish Wins will either make the requested information available within that time period, or provide written notice of an extension where additional time is required to fulfil the request. If Irish Wins cannot fulfil your request in full or in part, you will be provided with a response in writing that explains the reason for refusal and the further options available to you.
Retention of your personal information
Irish Wins will retain your personal information for as long as it reasonably requires it for legal or business purposes, but it will not usually retain your personal information for more than seven years after your account has been closed.
Please note that Irish Wins may be required in certain circumstances to retain some aspects of your personal information indefinitely (for example, in order to prevent us from sending marketing communications to you when you have told us not to (i.e. self-exclusion)). Irish Wins will take all necessary steps to ensure that the privacy of this information is maintained for the period of retention.
Jumpman Gaming Limited, Inchalla, Le Val, Alderney, GY9 3UL